Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Elisha's snow poem
The snow is like a whippoorwill,
Singing in the morning.
Falling softly to the ground,
The tears of our Lord mourning.

The snow is white like the blanket sheet,
On our comfy bed.
Glistening in the morning sun,
So bright it hurts my head.

The snow is cold like a ice cube block,
Melting in a glass.
Students walking through it,
Hurrying to get to class.

The snow brightens up the winter time,
Making things to do.
Snowball fights, Snowmen families,
And building a large igloo.

This is my first poem. I did it for school, and enjoyed every minute of it. I especially enjoy making Limericks. What was funny was that it all came to me in the first 5 seconds; so fast i had to write really fast so that i wouldn't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment