Monday, October 19, 2015

My Pet Dog

               My pet is a dog. She is brown all over with soft brown eyes. She has floppy ears and                            beautiful fur. She is very pretty. She loves to chase cars and play with us. She is very                            protective and loving to us. She guards our house well. She barks when people come to                        warn us. My dog likes to lie outside and relax. She is the best dog every. She has a rough                    ridge on her back. She is a special type of breed called a Rodeisan Ridgeback. She loves                      children and loves us best of all.              
               I love my dog. I feed her and care for her. Without Mounty, my life would be dull. She is                    the best dog EVER!!!!



                                                                   NJM

1 comment: