Friday, April 22, 2016

Grandpa and JD's trip to Uganda
I am so excited that my grandpa and cousin are here! I have loved seeing them and hearing about there past experiences, as well as hearing news about home. I am really thankful for God's grace in giving my aunt the money to send her son here, and for God's grace in giving my parents the money to go to Murchison! Here is a couple of pictures i took!


I really loved seeing all the animals God has created (Genesis 1:1-20), and hope to see as many as possible. Thank you all for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. Elisha, I love your pictures and comments. Yes, God is good and I love seeing how He continuously blesses our family. I am so glad that JD and Grandpa have been able to experience the life that the Lord has given you in Africa. Thank you for so graciously receiving JD too. I am looking forward to hearing all his stories too. Keep on Blogging Nephew! God has given you the gift to communicate His story and your story through words.

    ReplyDelete